Monday, March 30, 2009

Several Updates...

     So, I've updated/added a couple things for the shop to fill a couple blank vendors I had after combining a few things together.  
     The swimsuits are brand spankin' new.  I wanted to have something that was simple and easy to wear without a lot of flash.  Just a couple simple styles of speedo style swimsuits. One with striped colors the other, a more modest solid tone.  


This Canvas Beach Outfit, you might recognize if you've ever been to my store earlier. I've updated it.  It was one of my earliest models of clothes I made, and my skills and SL visual updates have pretty much made it obsolete.  So, now, of course, you can get it with a sculpted prim collar.  The shirt itself is completely redone to fit better and have better trimming.  Also, the shirt is on multiple layers just in case you want to wear something else with it.  


So, that's it for now.  Nothing too major, but enough for a post. :) LOL. Ok..that's all for now. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment