Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'll get back to clothes, I promise...

I'm just really excited about this new line of jewelry. Which reminds me...HAHA..I need to send a notecard out to my loyal fan base in the Subscribe-o-matic. Duh. 
ANYWAY...so I made a couple new ones...
This is just a simple wood bead choker. I like the simple jewelry. I always thought jewelry should ACCENT the clothes your wearing, not BE the clothing. :) It's simple and looks great with just a t-shirt and pair of shorts.  It also looks great with the button down shirt at AKC. (It's not shameless promotion...this WHOLE BLOG is shameless self promotion. HA!)




This was a request by Traci. She wanted a hemp anklet.  I thought it was a great idea. I basically took the same concept as the original neck choker and made it the circumference of the ankle.  I COULD add texture changing scripts to this so that the beads change color. I might update it later and do that. But, for now, it's modifiable, so anyone can add their own texture to the beads if they want to change them.
Well, that's it for NOW. :) I DO have another one I just made, but I'm not ready to upload it for sale yet. It's a shell choker. I'll upload pics here as soon as it's ready for sale. Prolly tomorrow because it's late here.  So, without any further ado, I'm going to bed. Night ya'll. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment