Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Updates...

So, I was looking around my store and thinking "You know...some of these pics are soooo old...I should update them".  Then I thought "Well, you know...it's silly to only have one of the four mesh shirts colorable...I should make them ALL colorable"...THEN I started thinking, well, if I'm going to update THOSE, I should go ahead and update the striped sweater since I noticed the stripes weren't lining up the way I wanted them to.  Soooo...yeah...I went nuts yesterday.



I'm also going through the store and making sure that all the shirts are on all the layers (Undershirt, Shirt, and Jacket).  Of course, only where it makes sense. I'm not going to make an undershirt layer for something designed as a jacket.  But, people might want to wear a jacket or another shirt over my shirt. Which is fine...and I want them to be able to do that.  
On top of all that, I want to go ahead and update ALL my products with my new bag. I know...I know...not REALLY necessary, but I'm such a perfectionist. I can't help myself. Here's what the new bag looks like.
So, yeah...I've been a busy boy.  Looks like if I really want to get it to where I really want it...I'm going to busy for the next couple of days. If I make any more big changes, of course, I'll mention it here. :) Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment