Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Done! It's DONE!

ok...so FINALLY, I got the Easter Outfit I've been trying to make for like a month and a half. LOOONG story of distractions and frustrations with textures. :)  But, it's done! Yaaaaay! Take a look!There's so much included with this. The vest with prim collar and a loose sculpted tie, Silver link belt, Lace up side pants, Sculpted boots, Sculpted Bunny ears, and a sculpted bunny tail.  I've also included a belt that has the tail attached if you're running out of room for attachments.  
I struggled for a long time to try and figure out what would be fun to wear on easter.  I tried pastels, which just looked too girly.  (no offense girls, LOL).  Eventually, I ended up with a drawing of a Crazy Bunny which I just kind of ran with. Turned out a little more grunge than I had initially thought, but I think it's still fun for the holiday! I sure hope, as always, that you all like it. That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment