Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh..M'Gosh...Almost FORGOT! Meep.

Yeah..I just realized I didn't show any of you the new pants I made! Silly me. *blush*
Anyway, I'm sure you'll remember the Black Track Pants I made for the Grand Opening Bash? Well, if not..there's a black version of these pants too. LOL. Anyway, Due to the success of the black track pants, I decided to make them in different colors too! So now, you can get the track pants in Blue, Red, or Green....oh...yeah...and black too, but you knew that. LOL


These brown jeans I made because I bought this jacket that didn't look good with any of my current jeans. I needed some dirty brown jeans. So, I made these. Pretty standard jeans, but they also come with optional lower leg sculpted attachments. You know..just in case. :)
Ok..so now that I remembered all that. It's off to finish up the newest projects on my list! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment