Thursday, September 24, 2009

Even MORE updates! WooHOO!

Yeah..I've been a busy boy. And there are even MORE updates to come in the next few days! Inspiration strikes hard these days.
ANYWAY, first and foremost....I HAVE A FREEBIE at the store now!!!! Made this wet tank-top specifically for a freebie to all who walk through the doors. Yep, that's right...FREE. L$0! Just stop by and pick your's up today!
I was watching Queer as Folk about a week ago. One of the characters, Emmett, was wearing something similar to this next shirt. I thought it was awesome and wanted to bring it into SL. It's a shirt that has a clear plastic window for the nipple area. I think this turned out pretty well. And, it so much fun to wear to clubs. :)
I've been trying to perfect ripped jeans for some time now. I've never really been satisfied with the results until now. I love wearing these jeans. They're so totally shredded. I have made them in light blue and black. 'Cause, you never know what you might want to wear them with.

Anyway, that's all for now. Like I said, I have a few more things in the works....some requests made that are going to be up for sale, some v-neck sweaters, t-shirts, and I've been working on some Neko accessories too. So, be watching out! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment