Sunday, October 11, 2009

New News and New Updates!!

Ok...first, let me get to the new updates....
Firstly, I've been MEANING to add this for sometime. But, you know how it goes. One thing leads to another that leads to more procrastination and forgetfulness. ANYWAY...Here is a white circle belt that I had made a few months back to match an outfit I had put together. Thought it turned out pretty snazzy. :)
Now, I have these Leather Pants added to my stores. This was a request/inspiration from Miki. Kept hounding me that I needed to get some leather pants made. LOL. These are extreme-ultra-low rise. So...yeah..lot of butt-crack. LOL. But, they're way sexy. THIS WEEK ONLY, I've set them up for a promotional sale of L$50. Next week, they'll be up at their normal price at L$150. Still pretty reasonable.
ALSO!!! BIG BIG NEWS! Adonis from Tainted Boys was kind enough to buy me a Midnight Mania Board. THIS WEEK ONLY! The Leather Pants are going to be in there for FREE! Just make sure to tell your friends. You only need 50 clicks for the payout! I only have this set up at the Tainted Boys Mall so you have to go HERE to click it.
Sooo, that's the news from the AKC news desk. Swing by the store to see the latest updates. All the new stuff is conveniently located on the right wall as you walk in the main store. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment